Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography are used in addition to the above non-invasive imaging studies if those tests fail to confirm diagnosis.
33. Tommolino E, Piper MH, Talavera F, Anand BS, Sawyer MAJ. Choledochal cysts. Medscape; 2019.
34. Choledochal cysts. UCSF Department of Surgery, 2019. (Accessed 01 April, 2020, at https://surgery.ucsf.edu/conditions–procedures/choledochal-cysts.aspx.)
35. Sgro M, Rossetti S, Barozzino T, et al. Caroli’s disease: prenatal diagnosis, postnatal outcome and genetic analysis. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2004;23:73-6.
36. Chen CP, Cheng SJ, Chang TY, Yeh LF, Lin YH, Wang W. Prenatal diagnosis of choledochal cyst using ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2004;23:93-4.
37. Yu ZL, Zhang LJ, Fu JZ, Li J, Zhang QY, Chen FL. Anomalous pancreaticobiliary junction: image analysis and treatment principles. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 2004;3:136-9.
38. Fitoz S, Erden A, Boruban S. Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography of biliary system abnormalities in children. Clin Imaging 2007;31:93-101.